My name is Kyle Hunt. For the last 10 years, I’ve worked closely with remodelers around the country.
I write regularly for Remodeling Magazine and NARI, along with other industry publications, and have been a featured speaker at IBS, the national Remodeling Show, and numerous HBA’s.
Before starting my business, I helped manage a remodeling company in Michigan for a number of years and led the company and our four bath and kitchen designers to double-digit increases in revenue and profits and greatly improved the systems and processes within the business.
Ten years ago, with a stay-at-home wife, young kids, a crummy economy and not a lot of money in the bank, I decided to leave a nice job and start my own business.
Why? Well, not to sound too sappy… but I did it for remodelers like you. I saw a great need out there for a proven, practical and effective approach to sales and marketing for remodelers.
Most of my remodeling clients focus on selling kitchen, bathroom, and addition projects and are seeking to increase their profits while shrinking the number of hours they work and the stress they are carrying. Time and again I’m able to deliver those results.
A little bit more about the personal side of my life:
- Married to my high school sweetheart.
- We have four little ones (Thomas, Piper, Calvin & Annie.)
- Lifelong Michigan resident – love this state and all it offers.
- Love to play golf, big Detroit Tigers fan.
- Lifelong Michigan resident – love this state and all it offers (Go Blue!)
- Believe the Apostles’ Creed.
- Born to be an Entrepreneur. It’s in my blood.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via email, text (517-902-8450), or phone (810-522-8755 or 517-902-8450).